Well, almost in my hands.
It was supposed to be here yesterday. Until UPS decided for the first time in hundreds if not thousands of packages sent to me that they needed a suite number for the shipping address.
Now approving (or making changes to) the proof must wait until Monday at 3:30pm EST.
Hang in there Elves. We’re on the home stretch.
As I just finished emailing Wayne:
A.) If the book arrives Monday, *and* it’s 100% good to go, it could be made live almost immediately.
B.) If the book arrives Monday and needs minor changes, I *might* be able to make those changes on the spot, and resubmit new files, which will need 48-hours to process, making the book live shortly after their approval.
C.) If the book arrives Monday and needs serious changes which would demand a new proof, that’s 2 days plus another week.
That’s the best timeline we can give you for now.
Soon. Very soon.